The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the Site.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at bazarbelanja.com. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Delivery Policy.
For customising services items:
The end-to-end delivery process can be summarized as below:
- Upon receipt of your order, customisation will take between 10 to 14 days.
- Then, it will be shipped to your designated address. This will take between 3 to 5 days.
Our supplier may not accept orders when shortage of products, for instance during peak seasons such as Hari Raya to ensure smooth quality deliveries to clients.
For ready items
The delivery period is between 3 to 5 days.
Weekends and holidays:
Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
Delivery locations and rates:
The supplier delivers to locations in Malaysia based on a flat rate at the average of RM10 and local pick up. The exact communications on delivery rates will be found during your ordering process with the respective vendor of your choice.
If the Supplier is experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has been shipped containing your tracking number(s) from the respective services/product vendors that you order from.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
We are not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
We are not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
We currently do not ship outside of Malaysia
Terms of Payment
- The Buyer shall be entitled to make payment for the Goods using the various payment methods made available on the Platform. When Buyer places an order on the Platform, actual payment shall be only charged upon Seller’s acceptance of Buyer’s order and the formation of a Contract. All payments shall be made to bazarBELANJA, either accepting payment in its own right or as Seller’s agent (where Seller is a Third Party Vendor). Buyer acknowledges that bazarBELANJA is entitled to collect payments from Buyer on behalf of Third Party Vendors.
- The terms and conditions applicable to each type of payment, as prescribed by bazarBELANJA on the Platform, shall be applicable to the Contract. The payment methods may also be subject to the following terms:
- Credit Card
Credit card payment option is available for all Buyers. bazarBELANJA accepts all Visa and MasterCards credit cards and is 3D Secure enabled (verified by Visa and secured by MasterCard). All credit card information of Buyers is protected by industry-leading encryption standards.
Please take note that additional charges may be incurred if the Buyer is using a non-Malaysian issued card due to foreign exchange rates.
- Debit Cards
bazarBELANJA accepts all Malaysian Visa and MasterCard debit cards. All debit card numbers shall be protected by industry-leading encryption standards.
- Online Banking
By choosing this payment method, the Buyer shall transfer the amount of the total purchase price for the Goods purchased by Buyer to a bazarBELANJA account (including any applicable taxes, fees and shipping costs). The transaction must be payable in Ringgit Malaysia. bazarBELANJA, in its sole discretion, may refuse this payment option service to anyone or any user without notice for any reason at any time.
- Instalment Payments via Credit Card
- Only Buyers making payment for Goods by means of a credit card issued by Maybank or any other instalment payment partner banks which we may inform from time to time shall be entitled to participate in the six (6) months and twelve (12) months instalment payment plan, as provided below (“Entitled Buyer(s)”).
- Entitled Buyers making minimum purchases of RM500 shall be entitled to apply to make payment for the Goods by means of the six (6) months Easy Pay Instalment Scheme whereas Entitled Buyers making minimum purchases of RM1,000 shall be entitled to apply to make payment for the Goods by means of the twelve (12) months Easy Pay Instalment Scheme, subject to a maximum purchase value of RM50,000.
- Credit Card
- For purposes of this sub-Clause, the instalment payment plan set out in sub-Clauses 5.2.4 (i) and (ii) above shall collectively be referred to as “Credit Card Instalments”.
- When the Entitled Buyer purchases Goods and makes the payment for the same via Credit Card Instalments, the transaction shall be handled by DCR. Each Entitled Buyer would receive a call from DCR for verification and approval. An Entitled Buyer shall only be entitled to purchase Goods via Credit Card Instalments upon verification and approval by DCR.
- While an approval for a Credit Card Instalments transaction is subject to the Entitled Buyer’s available balance and credit availability on his/her credit card account, DCR also shall retain absolute discretion in granting its approval to any credit card transaction.
- When entering into a credit card transaction for the purchase of Goods via Credit Card Instalments, DCR’s name shall be shown as the selling merchant in the Entitled Buyer’s credit card statement.
- When an Entitled Buyer makes an application to bazarBELANJA for the payment of Goods via Credit Card Instalments and upon approval of the application by DCR, as provided above, the Buyer’s bank will debit the Entitled Buyer’s credit card account with the instalment payable monthly, for the duration stipulated. The Entitled Buyer’s available credit limit will be provisionally reduced by earmarking an amount, equivalent to the amount of the total purchase price for the relevant Goods, which will not be available to Entitled Buyer for the duration of the instalment payments. However, the credit limit will progressively restore on a monthly basis as repayment of each instalment amount is made monthly.
- Each Credit Card Instalment may be charged a processing fee prescribed by the relevant instalment payment partner bank. This fee shall not be refundable, even if the purchase transaction is terminated, regardless of the reason for termination.
- If the Entitled Buyer decides to cancel his/her orders twenty-four (24) hours after the relevant order has been confirmed and prior to shipment, bazarBELANJA shall be entitled to impose a minimum of 15% of the total amount of the purchase price of the relevant Goods and the processing fee as administrative fees, in addition to the transaction fees charged by the relevant instalment payment partner banks. The balance after deduction of the administrative fees and the transaction fees will be refunded to the Entitled Buyer.
- In the event of cancellation of the Entitled Buyer’s credit card account, any unpaid portion of the purchase price of the relevant purchased Goods shall become immediately due and payable. Insofar as is possible, this outstanding sum shall be debited to the Entitled Buyer’s credit card.
- When the Entitled Buyer chooses to make payment for the purchase of Goods via Credit Card Instalments, bazarBELANJA’s 14-days Return Policy will no longer be applicable and the Entitled Buyer will no longer be allowed to return any item unless it is damaged to which the item shall be replaced or refunded for the amount paid. Such replacement or refund will not affect or interrupt the Credit Card Instalments. No returns for “change of mind” reason will be valid for Entitled Buyers that choose to make payment for the Goods via Credit Card Instalments.
- Cash on Delivery
Cash on Delivery (pay cash upon delivery) is available within the region of Klang Valley with a fee as may be prescribed by bazarBELANJA for each order. bazarBELANJA reserves the right to schedule the delivery time. The Goods will only be handed over to the Buyer upon full payment in cash by the Buyer.
- Buyer may not claim against Seller or any of its agents (which may include bazarBELANJA), for any failure, disruption or error in connection with the Buyer’s chosen payment method. bazarBELANJA reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any payment method without notice to the Buyer or giving any reason.
- If the Buyer fails to make any payment pursuant to the terms and conditions of the payment method elected or payment is cancelled for any reason whatsoever, then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to Seller, Seller shall be entitled to:
- cancel the Contract or suspend deliveries of the Goods until payment is made in full; and/or
- charge the Buyer interest on the amount unpaid at the rate of one per cent (1.0%) per month until payment in full is made (a part of a month being treated as a full month for the purposes of calculating interest).
- All refunds shall be made via the bazarBELANJA virtual payment account (“bazarBELANJA Payment Account”). bazarBELANJA offers no guarantee of any nature for the timeliness of the refunds reaching the bazarBELANJA Payment Account. The processing of payment may take time and it is subject to the payment provider’s internal processing timeline. All costs associated with the refund process imposed by the processing bank and/or payment provider shall be borne by bazarBELANJA All refunds are conditional upon bazarBELANJA’s acceptance of a valid return of the Goods. bazarBELANJA reserve the right to modify the mechanism of processing refunds at any time without notice.
- All payments for the purchased goods must be made to bazarBELANJA using the payment methods made available on the Platform only. bazarBELANJA shall not be held responsible for any losses which may arise from payments made directly to Third-Party Vendors or through payment methods apart from the available payment methods on the Platform.
Refund, Return And Exchange Policy
REFUND, RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
bazarBELANJA is committed to providing the best customer experience.
You will find the relevant refund, return, and exchange policy from the respective vendor of your choice that you purchase from.
Generally, our refund, return and exchange policy cover the following to cater for your needs:
For Customised Services
- For damaged goods, there will be a refund for customized services.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number to receive your return authorization. You are responsible for return shipping and may ship back the item using the carrier of your choice.
- Returned items must be unworn, unused, unwashed, and undamaged.
- We DO NOT accept any returns after 14 days from the shipping date.
- If you believe your package was damaged in shipping, please contact us within 5 days of delivery. We will work with you to resolve the issue quickly. Email email@example.com
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel an order. If your order has not been shipped yet, we will attempt to cancel your order and provide confirmation within 24 business hours. If your order has been shipped, we will not be able to cancel it.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your refunds for your records.